The following individuals are actively serving terms on the NACPAC Board of Directors. Board members volunteer their expertise, time and talents because they believe the business community needs a voice in the political process. We believe that elected officials have a responsibility to deliver economic prosperity for all. Current NACPAC Board:
- Patrick Skarr, Culloton Strategies, LLC – Chairman of the Board NACPAC
- Sean Sebold, Sebold Capital Management – Treasurer of NACPAC, Former Chair Chamber Legislative Committee, Former Chamber Board Member
- Nicki Anderson, President & CEO, Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Richard Brink, Hilton Lisle/Naperville – Former member of the Chamber Board of Directors
- Rosemarie Breske Garvey, Minuteman Press –Former Chair Chamber Legislative Committee, former Chairman of the Chamber Board of Directors
- Colin Dalough, Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Kevin Gensler, Dommermuth, Cobine, West, Gensler, Philipchuck, Corrigan & Bernhard, Ltd., Former Chairman of the Chamber Legislative Committee Chair, Former Chamber Board Member
- Kris Hartner, Naperville Running Company – Member of the Chamber Board of Directors
- John Knobloch, Knobloch Law Firm – Former Chair Legislative Committee, Former Chamber Board Member
- Jason Nagel, Naperville Bank & Trust – Current Chair Chamber Legislative Committee, Member of the Chamber Board of Directors
- Thomas G. Oddo, Lillig & Thorsness, Ltd.
- Adam Russo, LCSW, Edgewood Clinical Services – Current Chair of the Chamber Board of Directors
- Tony Signorella, Comcast
- Russ Whitaker, Rosanova & Whitaker, LTD – Former Chair of Legislative Committee, Former Chamber Board Member Former Chairman of NACPAC
No individual represents a corporate interest. Service on the board is not an endorsement by the employers of endorsements or expenditures made by NACPAC.
If you are interested in serving as a member of the Naperville Area Chamber Political Action Committee Board of Directors, contact Chairman Patrick Skarr at 312-228-4789.